Thursday, February 7, 2008

Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year - Read Below

It’s just recently past midnight here in the States, so we’re the last to see February 7 finally come. I would have forgotten about this day if my dad didn’t call to remind me about it last night. And then after he called, I’ve been seeing posts all over the anime blogosphere since this morning. So I would have learned eventually. ^_^

Happy Year of the Rat. Rats are actually very intelligent critters, unlike simple pesky mice. I was never raised to be celebratory, so I don’t know what I should be doing this week. Plus I’m at college anyway, so my family is too far away to celebrate with. But that phone call was nice. I’m too old to get money in red envelopes, too. ^^;

But I do like all the decorations and festivities and firecrackers and good wishes for a great year ahead. Good luck everyone! Chúc Mừng Năm Mới! (Vietnamese)

News From: http://cjblackwing.wordpress.com/2008/02/07/happy-chinese-new-year/

No comments: