Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Shannon Prica Marries Gary Coleman

Shannon Prica Marries Gary Coleman - Read Below

Actor Gary Coleman has announced that he is off the market, ladies. The 40-year-old star of "Diff'rent Strokes" exchanged vows with 22-year-old Shannon Price on Aug. 28 after the two crossed paths on the set of a movie called "Church Ball."

The couple exchanged vows, "on a mountaintop," Coleman tells TV's "Inside Edition." "Nobody was around but the minister, preacher, the videographers, the photographer, the helicopter pilot and us. That was all that was there. There was nobody else.”

Price, who currently handles sales of Coleman memorabilia on eBay, says she had no idea that Coleman was famous for playing little Arnold Jackson on NBC's "Diff'rent Strokes."

"I didn't grow up with 'Diff'rent Strokes,'" she explained "I actually didn't like watching TV when I was younger."

Coleman admits that he was a virgin before meeting Price, stating: "I never got the opportunity to be romantic or feel romantic with anyone. I wasn't saving myself, she just happened to be the one."

The newlyweds said all is not always lovey dovey in the Coleman household.

"We may go a week and not speak to each other," he says, while she claims, "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes. … He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction." She adds, "I don't like the violence."

As for their drastic height difference, (he's 4'8", she's more than 5'7"), Price says: "He was 10 feet tall to me, because he was sweet and I really liked his personality."

Regarding their 18 year age difference, Coleman says: "I don't have issues with age, I have issues with intelligence. She's more intelligent than I am, and that's what matters to me."


News From: http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur40847.cfm

No comments: